7/20/07

I'm feeling awesome!


Sober


Here I am again posting my random thoughts... well yesterday I said I'm stressed and bored with my life but today after an hour on the bike and an hour pumping iron in the gym I feel like I'm ready to conquer the world!

Was reading my cuz' blog and bumped into his entry... well we both read each others blogs every so often and I guess we both feel the same way about our lives... sometimes we are faced with the dilema of choosing what is more important but then again we are also given the right to choose how we react to certain things or event in our lives. He's right I shouldn't feel down... I have a good job, a good place, great friends and a superb self esteem to boot... I do miss traveling and seeing the world but I guess everything has it's time and at least now that I'm rooted I get to spend more time with people who matter most to me.

I still wanna travel, explor, be a singer, a performer, be back to hosting events again and do print ads again, go to the US or go to Europe and enjoy the culture and sights and the fact of just being free... I know I will be able to achieve all these but for now I have to be happy with what I have.

I agree with my cuz... being an employee does change everything... but it doesn't mean that my job has to control my life and my relations with people.

Let me borrow this line from my cuz' blog... "I was never good , Im always great . I will get all that ... i will."

Yeah I do envy others because they have something i do not have, but there are things that i have that they don't... I have great friends (a few but great!), a loving family, and a positive view of life.

But at the end of the day it's not what you have but how you appreciate them...

Cheers !

No comments:

Recent Comments