7/10/07

A day in Fraser


Fraser


Makati Skyline from Fraser Place

High Windows

Me and Fabi

Cousins!

Mortimer - Russian Blue

The pool1


It was a busy Sunday for me and my cuz Raven. We met at the Sunday market around 12 noon... had a hard time getting up since I got home from warehouse and manila around 4:30AM and got to sleep around 5:30AM.

We had lunch at our fave spot this time with Fabi and Demo tagging along. We then bought food for dinner and went straight to Fraser Place. It was my second time to go to Fraser the first once was a year ago when we had a photoshoot for a magazine. We met with Stephanie and hangout at their place. Steph was a bit intimidating at first. Something that's new for me since I don't get intimidated easily. She's half French, half German. "Hi there... I'm Stephanie you are?" she said. After the introduction we had wine and tequilla. A few more sips and she started asking all sorts of questions. Questions that I'd rather not post here. She's cool and extremely smart!

We had dinner afterwards prepared by Raven and watched the last season of Sex in the City. It was really a refreshing Sunday and I really want to thank Steph and Demo for welcoming us to their super nice home. Can't wait to go there again this weekend... Plus we had a bet... (edited)

No comments:

Recent Comments