6/28/05

I should get a life!


Roasted Peanuts
Originally uploaded by AyanD.

With a cup of roasted peanuts on my right hand and ipod on my left I go through the rest of the night working for this call center in Ayala. Well what more could I ask for? I don't get to feel the heat of the afternoon sun and I get paid just by talking to people half away across the world.

Yeah right! Working for a call center has been my life for more than 3 years now and I've decided to end it. It has it's advantages as well as it's disadvantages. Call Center life is definitely a lifestyle changing career and if you're not really meant for it I suggest you don't try it.

I guess the reason why people specially young individuals go for call center jobs is because it pays more than what an ordinary paying job could offer. Some would think that it's something that you could be proud of... To think you get paid just by talking to someone on the phone or chatting with someone to resolve their issues.

Yeah call center life is good when you still enjoy it and if the management that runs the company is not just profit but as well as employee centered.

I wouldn't think twice working for another call center after this job but I would try to be more picky with the call center I'll invest my time and my lifestyle in.

Damn I really need to get a massage! Hehehe!

Let the countdown begin... 17 days to go before I leave this company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yo! I recently got accepted by etel cebu, im off by may. im trying to research everything i can get my hand on about etel.

too bad, you resigned from etel. are there any other ccntrs much better than etel, di ba pareparehas lang naman silang lahat? (except those small companies na nagsulputan parang kabute).

Ayan said...

Hey Ken! I left etel a long time ago. It's a good company and I even know the president personally. You should go for it!

Recent Comments