I'm trying to make a list of the different hotspots here in the Philippines.
And here is a short list of free and commercial hotspots I gathered from the web.
1. Cyberzone, SM Megamall Building B (Philcom)
2. Jollibee, branch in Cebu beside Holiday Plaza (Dominion FREE)
3. Baywalk - in front of Max's Resto (EG 6 FREE)
2. Mabini cor. Salas (linksys FREE)
3. Shell - Magallanes (linksys FREE)
4. Starbucks Greenbelt 3 near the lagoon
5. Mobile 1 Park Square Makati (FREE)
6. Palm Store Glorietta 4th Floor (FREE)
7. Starbucks G4 (FREE_
8. McDonald's Lacson, Bacolod (FREE, but testing lang yata when i tried)
9. Manila Peninsula (FREE)
10. Shargri-la Hotels, main lobby. (FREE) - ibang IP block, i think from US.
11. University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) - lobby, lumalampas hangang parking... (FREE)
12. BaanG Coffee, Timog (FREE)
13. Ashcreek, Madison Street corner Ortigas Avenue (FREE)
14. The Podium (FREE)
15. Pier One, The Fort (FREE)
16. Glorietta Makati e-Lounge (FREE)
17. Chef and Brewer Bar and Restaurant, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center (FREE)
18. Pier One, Boracay (FREE)
19. Nebit - Central Park Subd. Matina, Davao City (Free)
20. BlueGRE - Pryce Business Park, JP Laurel Avenue Bajada, Davao City (Free)
21. Bastis Brew- Victoria Plaza, JP Laurel Avenue Bajada, Davao City (Free)
1. Seattle's Best, E. Rodriguez (NOT FREE)
2. PAL Airport departure (NOT FREE)
3. Seattle's Best / Kenny Rogers, Katipunan, Ateneo (NOT FREE, airborneaccess din)
4. ADMU Faura Hall (student and faculty access only)
5. DLSU (student access only)
6. UP Diliman (student access only)
If you guys know more please feel free to post a comment here.
Note: This list is for the Philippines only.