6/7/08

Sex and the City





Definitely one of the best movies this year so far. It's a memorable movie for me, because for one I watched it in Festival Mall, which is really far from where I live. My first attempt to watch it failed... after trying to get a ticket at Greenbelt 3 and being disappointed finding out that the tickets are all sold out an hour before I even got there straight from work. So much for that... I'm not really a avid fan of Sex and the City unlike some people I know. I did watch the last few episodes of the famous TV Series before watching it just to get an idea where it left off. My only disappointment was the fact that there were a lot of scenes that were cut off from the movie. I guess it's because they were trying to get the R13 rating. I guess I'd have to wait for the DVD to come out for the uncut version.

No comments:

Recent Comments