6/7/08

Driving more traffic to your blog

I recently had the chance to go back to my blogging. Been looking around the internet for information on the new technologies and strategies to get more page views on my site. I guess I got really perked up with the idea of people getting really high page visits per month. I stumbled upon this website www.problogger.net. This website basically gives suggestions on how you can get more traffic to your blog and I found this really cool tool that makes it work really well called CrazyEgg that basically lets you know what you're readers are clicking on your website. Pretty useful stuff especially for people like me who doesn't have a captured audience yet. I mean, I've been blogging since 2004 but I never really got the chance to blog about something that I know my visitors would love to read about. Another tool that I'm using now that makes my work a lot easier is called ScribeFire it's really a cool tool that allows you to blog even without logging manually into Blogger. Saves me alot of time and energy. Well that's it for now... Will post more articles soon. :)

No comments:

Recent Comments