5/21/05

I wanna watch Starwars III... NOT!


Well been thinking of watching Starwars since Tuesday (advanced screening) here in Eastwood Cinema... Thanks to that big billboard on the Eastwood tower next to the building where I work that's been buggin me since the day they set it up. (Yoda never looked better on that billboard by the way. hehehe!)

Then why not watch Starwars? It's not that I don't want to watch the movie, it's just that I don't want to watch it anytime soon. For one, I don't want to watch the movie in a crowded cinema. Secondly I don't want to watch the movie JUST for the sake of being able to say that I'VE SEEN IT! Third and last reason is that I don't have anyone to go and watch the movie with me. Either I'm busy or my friends are busy and we can't schedule a date to watch it... Well I guess it could wait until next week.

No comments:

Recent Comments