3/27/08

More about me...

Recent Jobs

Team Case Manager
International Host / Entertainment Staff
Marketing and Sales Exec

Three movies I would watch over and over:

Matrix
Harry Potter
LOTR

Three people who e-mail me regularly:

Ryan Dela Cruz
Des Villavieja
Stela Dalida


Three of my favorite foods:

Seafoods (ANY)
Siomai
Kare-Kare

Three places I have lived:

Eastwood City, QC
Makati City
Singapore

Three shows that I watch:

Gossipgirl
American Idol
Avatar the last Airbender

Three places I have been:

Malaysia (Penang, KL, Langkawi)
Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket, Ko samui, etc.)
Singapore

Three places I'd rather be right now:

At home
Bali, Indonesia
California at my Aunt Elsa's

Three friends I think will repost this on Multiply:

Ron Ramiro
Kris Nuevo
April Parido

Three things I am looking forward to this year: (not in any particular order)

More travels
Buy my own car
Start up a business

No comments:

Recent Comments