10/13/07

Fitness First @ Mall of Asia

DSC00021


Fitness First - Mall of Asia is now open. Went there yesterday during their grand opening and this is definitely one of the biggest and most best facility of Fitness First so far. From the machines down to the lockers with magnetic cards this club has the best. The lounge is big enough with free internet soon. The mind and body room for pilates and body balance is very chic and relaxing! The wet areas are is as huge as the ones at D Block and The Fort.

DSC00019

DSC00017


Unfortunately they weren't ready when they opened yesterday. First of all the magnetic cards that you are given to access the lockers once you enter the gym is not very practical. It's very easy to lose the card plus they didn't even show the members how to use them so there were alot who got confused. There's also no hot water yet and you have to suffer taking a shower with cold water. The weights are not there yet and they said it will be available by Monday next week.

I guess I should go back next week then. For now I'll just enjoy working out in Makati or at D Block whenever I go home to my folks. Hey I'm not saying the facility is bad... My suggestion is not to go there within the week and probably go check it out later next week when everything is in place.

No comments:

Recent Comments