1/18/08

10 things I would do for my country!

1. I WILL NEVER SPEND MY MONEY ON UNSCRUPULOUS PEOPLE / COMPANIES

e.g. Corrupt Traffic Enforcers, Corrupt Government institutions, Private institutions, etc

2. I WILL THROW MY GARBAGE PROPERLY

You will be surprised how big you can help by just simply doing this.

Was disappointed the last time I went to BORACAY. The beach is not as clean as before and the people don’t even bother to throw their garbage properly. Sad but true!

3. I WILL CONSERVE ENERGY AND WATER

This is very practical and Eco friendly

4. I WILL PAY MY TAXES ON TIME

Sadly I can’t help but question where my taxes go right after it’s deducted from my salary

5. I WILL AIR OUT MY CONCERNS AND SUGGEST SOLUTIONS TO ISSUES WITHIN MY INFLUENCE

I will not complain as much but instead act on finding solutions to problems

6. TREAT PEOPLE AS EQUALS

7. PERFORM AT LEAST ONE CHARITY WORK FOR THE COMMUNITY

I’m thinking of doing this on my birthday

8. BE INFORMED AND UPDATED WITH THE CHANGES IN MY COMMUNITY

Ignorance is not an excuse

9. EXERCISE MY RIGHT / RESPONSIBILITY TO VOTE!

It’s funny when people complain about the government when in fact it is us who voted for these politicians… worse some complain and yet they didn’t vote

10. CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT BY PARTICIPATING / JOINING ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS

e.g. Greenpeace (I’m already a member)

No comments:

Recent Comments