6/13/07

Guilly's at Mall of Asia


Captain Hook's Ships?

Inside Guilly's - Mall of Asia

The Menu

Sashimi - My Fave!!!

Crispy Pata

The famous Sisig

Kare-kare

Green Mango Shake


Yesterday my boss told me that she will be away for a while cause she will be spending her vacation somewhere in the visayas... corrigidor to be exact. I wish you well and a safe trip TM.

After work this morning we had lunch at Guilly's. It was my first time to go there and I know it might sound weird but even though I work at the Mall of Asia I'm not even aware that there was one there. Some of my friends fun it funny cause I could get lost in my own workplace because I don't get to go around the mall cause most of the time I spent there is just within our office and it's rare that I go around the mall after office hours.

Since it was my first time there, my boss and two other collegues decided to try the house favorites. We ordered for Kare-kare, Crispy Pata, Sisig, Sashimi, Garlic rice and green mango shake.

Ok, I wouldn't recommend that you eat this much everyday... but hey it's our farewell lunch for my boss... who cares! Hahaha! See you on Monday boss have fun!

No comments:

Recent Comments