7/14/05

Pedestrialization of Teresa Street


I went to PUP today to process my papers since I'll be leaving the country soon to work abroad. The university has undergone alot of changes and I'm happy that most of these changes are for the better. I love what they did to Teresa Street. I used to walk here on my way to the university before when I was still a student and believe me if you knew how it looked like before you would agree with me that the pedestrialization of this street is really something that the Manila government should be proud of.

The street became student / pedestrian friendly, cleaner and more organized with the pavement renovated to accomodate the volume of people, and alot colorful with the new light posts.

Kudos to Mayor Lito Atienza for making this possible!

No comments:

Recent Comments