1/21/05

Another sleepless day!

Origas SkylineAyan&Uma@Popeyes
@TerannovaAt TopmanHuh?
Uma&Pao BUma&Pao B againUma and Paolo after badminton

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! This is what I need. Well I guess there would be so much time to sleep when I die! Hahaha! I guess I'm so used to a fast and busy lifestyle that I don't get to notice that I haven't been sleeping as much lately.

Coming out of my callcenter job (4AM - 1PM) I went home to my apartment and changed and went to Robinson's Galleria to meet up with my best bud Uma to watch a movie. A friend of mine is in it by the way. Hehehehe! Anyway I was having a hard time sending SMS using my SUN sim since 8AM yesterday. The funny thing is I can still make calls. Well I guess I shouldn't rant since I'm still using my SUN sim. Actually it's more of abusing it!

We got to Robinson's a little too early, one hour to be exact, so we decided to have a smoke and get something to eat then check out the shops in the mall. We liked this cute jacket at Terannova but it's too big for either of us... too bad since it was only 600 Pesos! We also checked out TOPman, Guess, Giordano, among others.

We then went back to the movie house, but before going in, we got ourselves something to eat at Popeyes. I grabbed a serving of my favorite mashed potato and Uma got a chicken burger. After the movie we got a call from our friend Paolo Ballesteros inviting us to play badminton somewhere in Pasig. Uma asked if I wanna go... I said "yeah sure". Although I wasn't sure if I can still enjoy playing badminton given that I'm already up for almost 24 hours and I have to go to work at 4AM. "Bahala na! Sige!" I said.

10PM we're at Paolo's place in Pasig. Got ready and went to the badminton court near his place. I miss playing badminton. Since I started working for eTelecare I didn't get to play badminton until recently. We got to meet Paolo's other friends and got to play badminton with them. Uma, the ever so funny guy, was struggling since it's only his second time to play badminton. But he definitely is better now than the first time we played.

12 midnight Uma got a call from Ara Mina. He forgot that they were supposed to meet up at MetroWalk tonight. I told him I can't join him anymore since I have work and my eyes are killing me. So we headed home. I went to sleep while Uma got ready for his date.

No comments:

Recent Comments