12/1/04

Uma and Rose raids my condo part 3


Eastwood City by day


Eastwood City by night


2PM we wanted to get something to eat. Got to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, ordered breakfast and went to People are People to check out some clothes and stuff. We each grabbed a hat and started posing as if we're in front of the camera. I got the brown leather cowboy hat while Rose got this cute knitted white hat and Uma got this French hat.

Ayan: So what do we do now?

Rose: Hey I wanna watch The Incredibles

Uma: Gusto nyo ko matulog?

Ayan: Bakit?

Rose: Hay naku si kuya natutulog sa loob ng sinehan yan.

Ayan: Hey there's this bowling center in Eastwood Cinema Mall wanna try it out?

Rose: Ako ok lang. Si kuya di ko alam.

Uma: Ok lang.

On our way to the bowling center we saw Napoleon. You know this clothing store for kids. You won't believe it but they have really good clothes. Not that I want to by them for my "inaanaks" this Christmas. We're buying clothes for ourselves. Hehehe! The idea actually came from Uma. He hates buying clothes that are too big for him or too expensive. You would be surprised (I know I was) to get good deals in places like this. After checking some clothes we decided to go to the bowling center.

Was kinda weird at first because there weren't so many people today. I guess it's too early. Anyway Uma said he doesn't know how to play but would love to try it out. His lack of experience didn't stop him from having fun and at the end of the first game he was asking us to play one more round.

It was such a busy day and they had to go but I had fun. Until next time people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was out blog surfing looking for some info on robeez baby shoes when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for robeez baby shoes. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about robeez baby shoes at the site above.

Anonymous said...

As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on baby dress shoes I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about baby dress shoes, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Recent Comments