12/1/04

Uma and Rose raids my condo part 2


Rose

6:00 AM and I'm feeling so sleepy here at the office. Not that I'm surprised. I only had 4 hours of sleep because I went out to meet this guy who is interested to share the room on my new apartment yesterday. Plus the fact that I wasn't feeling well. I guess it's because I was caught in the rain on my way home plus the fact that I had to wake up an hour earlier to entertain my guests.

Anyway I wonder what Uma and Rose is up to? I really feel bad not being able to stay with them because of work but I don't have a choice. Half awake I started walking towards the condo from my office to check on my guests. When I opened the door I can hear the TV. Are they still up? Thinking they were, I started shouting "Honey I'm home!" No response. I then saw Uma and Rose on the bed still sleeping... turning off the TV I tip toed towards the bed and tried waking them? No response. "Grabe parang mantika matulog 'tong mga to!" I then took out my handy camera phone and started taking pictures. They'll kill me after for sure but who cares. Hehehehe! I then went to the veranda for a smoke. When I got back they're still fast asleep. I even laid in the middle of the bed and started waking them up. Still nothing. Well I guess they're really tired. With that I left and texted them "Pota tulog na tulog ang mga anak ko?" I then met my co-workers who also are on their break at McDonald's Eastwood.

12:00 noon got a call from Uma. "Asan ka?", he said. "I'm still at work duh?", I told him. "Uwi ka na tell them you're sick or something. Bilisan mo naliligo si Rose lokohin natin!" I told him I'd love to but I won't be done until 1PM. 1:15PM walking home I called them up and they said they're bored waiting for me. When I got to the condo I saw them getting ready. "May go see ba tayo or pictorial today? Bakit ayos na ayos kayo?" Uma said "We're models! We have to. Hehehehe!"

No comments:

Recent Comments