12/3/04

Tropical Storm Yoyong

I really can't believe I went out on the eve of the storm Yoyong. I was not supposed to go out but who cares right? Was kinda scared though on the way to my friend Audie Espino's (Calcarrie's International) place (Crown Towers Condo) in Makati, although I felt ok the moment I got there.

I was so happy to see those familiar faces again Uma Barum and his sister Rose, Audie Espino, Jerome and Bobby, Bora their Spanish friend, Albert Adrales, Ronald of Tiananmen Bar in Makati Ave., and Jeff their English friend.

Ayan: So did I miss anything?

Uma: Not really. We just had dinner. Let's go for a smoke before going out!

Jeff: Partying on the eve of a storm when everyone else is suffering, we should be ashamed of ourselves! Come on guys let's go to Tiananmen then Government and Party 'til we drop!

Everyone laughed.

No comments:

Recent Comments