12/23/04

I swear I'm gonna puke...

So this is how it feels to be up for more than 24 hours... and here's the catch... I'm still at work here at my desk in eTelecare International in Eastwood City.

Got out of work yesterday around 1PM went to my apartment to change and checked in at Astoria Hotel to meet my friends Hershey, Uma and Eileen before leaving for Rockwell. Then from Rockwell had to go to ParaƱaque and change for the Christmas Party at Government in Makati Ave.

Was just starting to enjoy the party when I got a text from my boss reminding me of the meeting with our Dell partners from India at 2AM... What a bummer especially when you're having fun.

But I swear I was trying my best not to fall asleep during the meeting. Acting sober which was hard considering I had 5 glasses of vodka. Hehehehe!

No comments:

Recent Comments