11/29/07

Kill Trillanes!!!

I'm here in the office 2 hours early than my shift and I'm so fucking sleepy! Got out of the office yesterday 11AM and had to run some errands with my friend Jenny and got home to my parent's place at 5:30. Went to bed at 6PM and got a call and numerous text messages telling me to go to work before 12AM since there's a curfew!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!

I hate it when the whole country suffers because of one person's EGO! Damn you Trillanes! I don't even know you and I don't even care what the fuck happens to you and to your fucking MAGDALO monsters!

I was telling my friend how funny politics can be... it's like watching PBB all over again! Like these politicians hugging the limelight like some whore who wants to be a star!

To Trillanes and Gen Lim who ever you are... get a life! Go to IRAQ or Jump off a building and die! Don't mess with other people's lives because we have better things to do than be on the receiving end of all these drama!

No comments:

Recent Comments