6/26/06

My former HOUSEMATES


Uma, Rose, and Me inside their crib
Originally uploaded by AyanD.

I missed these guys so much! I haven't seen them for almost a year and you could just imagine how happy we were to see each other again after so long. Was in Greenhills last Friday after our meeting with Chalk Magazine in ABSCBN. Went straight to C3 events place to meet my friend Vince who's one of the organizers of the Parangal ng Bayan awards night. Got a bit bored and thought of calling Uma since he just lives around the area. Wasn't really hoping to get to see him since he told me he will be in Iloilo when I last talked to him. I called him and he told me that his flight is won't be until 3AM so I could go to the condo. After spending time with them and having dinner prepared by their cousing Peachy I went back to C3 events to have coffee with Vince. By the way thanks Uma for the Cap. :)

No comments:

Recent Comments