6/18/06

The bitches together again!


Ryan, Tina, Ana and Me
Originally uploaded by AyanD.

You say BITCH like it's a bad thing...

That was our favorite line when we were still together and it is still until now... Got the phrase from Colin Kerr's shirt. I miss these guys! Good thing we're all back in the Philippines. Ryan, Ana and me got together last night at The Fort in Taguig and went to Timog in this place called Dapo which is actually a nice place to go to have drinks and smoke with friends. I love the band and the swimming kois in the man made pools. Around 11:30 we headed to this place called Conspiracy in Visayas Avenue. It's an old house converted to a bar where according to Ana "Politically Aware People" go to. It's a nice bar and it's very cozy plus everything is cheap from the drinks to the "pulutan". I would definitely recommend their crispy dilis. Yum Yum! On the picture are (from left) Ryan, My friend Tina, Ana and me. Btw alot of my friends don't recognize me when I don't put my hair up like on the picture... I plan to grow my hair long again... I can't put it up anymore which kinda weird. Hehehe!

No comments:

Recent Comments