6/12/06

I'm being holy again???


Inside Barasoain Cathedral
Originally uploaded by AyanD.

Ok so maybe it's been a while since I last heard mass or maybe it's just the fact that I haven't seen some of my old friends that's why I went all the way to Malolos Bulacan just to hear mass this evening.

Today was aboring day like the last few days since I've been back in Manila. I guess it's because I'm not employed right now and been spending most of my time at home. Not that it's a bad thing but lets face it staying home is damn boring. Anyway today was such a day... slept early last night and early for me is 3AM. I woke up around 11AM and felt so bored so I watched a few DVD movies and after that I got bored so I cleaned the house. Yes you heard it I cleaned the house complete with vacuuming and scrubbing the tiles in the washroom and also I took the liberty of giving my dog naomi a bath.

Around 5PM I got a call from Klein asking if I want to join them for a joy ride around Bulacan and also go to mass at Barasoain Cathedral... I had to think really hard before I answer so after 3 seconds I said "sure what the heck!"

5:30 PM I left the house on my way to SM Marilao where he will pick me up and the rest of his friends... whom I haven't met yet... talk about going out at the spur of the moment. So there I was at SM waiting and around 6:05 PM Klein called me up and said he's on his way and 10 minutes later I was inside the car playing around with his radio.

We had to pick up two of his friends along the way and by 7:45 PM we were inside the church... Actually it was fun going to church. Everyone was so serious and me and my friends are like devil advocates because we keep on smiling at each other because we're like "dude do we belong here?" Anyway by 8:25 PM the mass was over and we headed for Klein's friend's house nearby. Apparently there was a birthday party at Joey's (that's the name of the guy) place. We gate crashed and got ourselves free food and booze. Joey was such a good host. Anyway by 11:30 we decided to go home. Although tomorrow is a national holiday some of them had to go work. Too bad I was just getting tipsy. Hehehe!

No comments:

Recent Comments