5/23/07

I'm in Limbo

Ahem!


Wow! It's been a while since I last posted something personal here...

I don't know how to explain it but there's like a battle happening within me (sounds familiar?). A part of me wants to do something and the other wants me to stay in my confort zone.

At my age (I'm 26) I don't feel like I've accomplished much in my life. Well I've done so many things and I don't think not everyone would have the chance to do those things that I did but then again...

Guess part of what I'm feeling right now is the fact that I'm still looking for that one thing that would compliment everything that I've accomplished and done in my life. I think at this point in my life I've already moved on and ready to open myself to the possibility of getting into a relationship. I promised myself that I won't get in a relationship just because everyone I know is committed or with someone... I wanna be ready and I want that person to be someone who's also ready for something serious.

Recently I tried dating again and it's something that I'm not so good at or something that I need to work on since the last time I dated was ages ago! Nothing much has changed since then but still I'm starting to feel that finding the right one would be alot difficult now since I'm no longer new to this and I know who's serious and who's just there for fun (or at least I think I know). I'll keep you guys updated... hopefully the next time I blog there will be better news. :)

No comments:

Recent Comments