7/10/06

Style at Citrus

Patricia Coronado
Patricia Coronado the stylist and fashion guru of Religioso

KC Leyco
KC Leyco the winner of the Paris Hilton Style Award

Me at Citrus
And me drunk as hell.


I wasn't really supposed to go to this party by Style Magazine but I said what the heck I got an invite and it's free drinks until 12 midnight so I decided to go. I texted KC and asked if she is interested to join me and she did together with her friend Patricia. Got there around 11 and enjoyed the free drinks and mingled with some of the people there and met DJ Steve Mills from the US and caught up with Rob Altamirano and Jonas Gruet of Style Magazine. KC won the Paris Hilton Style award that night and I won a Digital camera thanks to Philip Morris. Not bad for a free party!

No comments:

Recent Comments