7/1/06

Star City


Friends
Originally uploaded by AyanD.

Ok so I really didn't thought I was going anywhere last night... Called my bestfriend Vince to ask if he want to do anything on a payday and told me he was thinking of going to Enchanted Kingdom. "What? You serious?" That was 7:00 PM ( to those who are not familiar with Enchanted Kingdom, it's a big theme park located south of the metro ) and Echanted closes at 12midnight. Met my friend at Glorietta around 7:45 PM and had dinner at Oodys. Met with some of his friends Ogie, Girlie, and Lito around 8:30 PM by this time our chances of going to Enchanted is getting slimmer so we all decided to just go to SM Mall of Asia and go somewhere after. Around 9:30 PM we decided to meet with their friend Kathy at Star City just to pass the time so here we are in the photo pretending to be having fun! hehehehe! On the photo Vinz, Me, Ogie, Kathy and Girlie.

No comments:

Recent Comments