1/2/06

Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand


Marcos, Moi, and Fabiana from Brazil
Originally uploaded by AyanD.

This photo was taken at Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand. We (Marcos and Fabiana both from Brazil and me) decided to go out and check out the night life in Phuket and what a night it was... lots of shopping and party everywhere we go... what I didn't like though was that the vendors around the area are selling their goods at unreasonable prices... I guess it's because we're foreigners... I told my friend that in the end the tourist will tend to go to other places for shopping if they'll continue doing this... like what I did... I found out that it's better to do your shopping in this small island called Ao Nang Beach just near PhiPhi Island (where they shot Leonardo Di Caprio's movie THE BEACH) in Thailand.

No comments:

Recent Comments