1/2/06

Greetings from The Lion City




This is the first time after a while since I had the time to update my blog... sorry for the delay... just been busy with all the things happening here in the ship... plus I don't have my laptop so you could just imagine how hard it is for me to do this often. Anyway I already transferred to my new ship... the Gemini... Everything here is well but I still miss my friends from my old ship.

I'm excited though because come May 2006 the ship will be going around Asia for 21 days... meaning I will get to see more countries like Cambodia, Hongkong, China, Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan and more... hope things go well.

By the way happy new year everyone... I'll try to post some pictures from our Christmas and New Year party next week. :) For now here are some pics from Singapore.

No comments:

Recent Comments