4/26/05

Busy Busy Busy

It's been a busy week for me and I am not complaining... been going to alot of go sees and auditions this past few days. Told myself I won't go to vtrs, auditions, go sees anymore since I get too tired after, but then I told myself I've had enough rest the previous days so I might as well give it a shot...

I remember my friend calling me from a go see for this fashion show last week... I told him I'm tired and lazy to go and besides I don't even think I'll make it to the lineup... he told me "well if you go here at least you'll get a 0.001% of getting in than staying at home and not coming over."

Anyway early this morning around 8AM, I went to Embassy at The Fort in Taguig to attend a go see for this big hyped up fashion show scheduled for May 25 at the NBC Tent. I wish I get in but I'm not hoping... competition is so stiff and besides I just wanted to check out Fitness First at The Fort that's why I went there... Hehehe!

Saw my friends Russel Clifton and bumped into Luke Jicain and met Felipe from Portugal... Was waiting for the female models but found out that the go see for female models is not yet on until 1PM later in the day. (Bummer!)

By the way I'll have a photoshoot this coming Thursday for a website and tomorrow morning I'll have an interview for a job in a cruise ship based in Hongkong... hope I get the job so I can go and work abroad and at the same time tour Singapore, China and other parts of Asia. :P

Will keep you guys posted...

No comments:

Recent Comments