5/22/06

I feel like I don't belong here

So I'm back in Manila... for those who haven't been reading my blog, I got back May 7. So I've been in the Philippines for two weeks now... Hence the longer post aside from the oh so many photos and captions while I was as they say "naglalayag".

I got to see my family, friends and relatives...

Manila hasn't change a bit... well I guess traffic got worse and the fare is really unbelievable.

I don't know if it's just the fact that I'm not really doing anything much or if this is just an effect of super boredom but I feel like I don't belong here anymore. I tried asking my friends why I feel like everything has changed, people and situations around me has changed so much that I feel like I'm in a totally differnt world.


So I've been sending my resume to a number of companies here and abroad hoping that I find something to do and rescue me from this boring life. Just got home from an interview with Sykes Asia... passed the initial interview and exams... I just can't believe how many exams and interviews do I have to pass before I get the position. I applied as a Supervisor after my friend told me that there would be positions available this month. Well what the heck I said I'm not doing anything might as well try it.

So here I am going to their office in Ortigas feeling like a newly grad waiting in line to get called and hoping I would get the job. Anyway I'll tell you guys what's the result after tomorrow's final interview.

Don't get me wrong I'm thankful cause I got to experience working with all sorts of people outside the country and got to learn alot after being away from people who I love for almost a year... but sometimes I ask myself was it worth it?

No comments:

Recent Comments