2/21/05

Constantine - A Review

constantine
constantine,
originally uploaded by starDust88.
When you die, will you go to Heaven or to Hell?

John Constantine, a irreverent supernatural detective played by Keanu Reeves in this adaptation of a DC/Vertigo comic book called Hellblazer, tries to answer the question and hope that he doesn't end with the later by deporting devils back to Hell. Constantine having seen and experienced what Hell is after committing suicide tries to buy himself his ticket to heaven by trying to save humanity from Licifer's son himself.

The only problem with this movie is that I can't help but think I was watching Matrix the whole time I was watching it. I guess it's because I got so used to seeing Keanu play the part of Neo in the Matrix trilogy.

3.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Recent Comments